Alexandra, Clyde, Lauder Union Parish
Since 1876 we as a parish have been worshiping God in Central Otago. Initially we were separate Presbyterian and Methodist Congregations but some 40 years ago we became a Union parish; incorporating the heritage of both denominations. Over time we have developed our own Alexandra, Clyde, Lauder Union Parish flavour and style.
We aim to be a reflection of God to the community.